Digital Marketing Manager
AppScore, through its unique SaaS platform, is democratising technology.
The AppScore platform enables enterprise organisations to understand their IT estates and migrate and modernise their systems to use the latest cloud and artificial intelligence technologies.
AppScore was founded and is run by former staff of a major global bank. Their deep understanding of enterprise organisations' challenges has resulted in rapid take-up of the AppScore platform. This is a great opportunity to join a SaaS start-up in its scale-up phase.
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Manager to support our growth and help take our digital marketing activities to the next level.
- Working closely with the co-founders, you'll maintain a comprehensive digital marketing plan to support company growth.
- This is a wide-ranging opportunity covering SEO, Email, social, video and other channels combined with leveraging the amplification effect of our global network of partners, many of whom are multi-billion revenue technology providers.
- You’ll play a key part in positioning the company as the “go-to” expert provider within its sector through blogs, webinars, podcasts, and other events.
- You’ll also be responsible for generating, interpreting, and presenting detailed reporting on the success of campaigns and performance against strategy.
- You will have 2 - 3 years experience in digital marketing with a strong knowledge and understanding of CRMs, ideally HubSpot.
- You should be highly enthusiastic and have a 'can-do' attitude, a person who is excited to experiment with new things.
- You will have great editorial skills and knowledge of creating compelling content for social media including blogs, whitepapers and videos.
- You should be able to understand and use Google Analytics and Search Console, LinkedIn, YouTube, Semrush and other platforms.
- You have great organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Ideally, you’ll have some experience working in the enterprise technology business.
We are offering up to £40,000 depending on experience.
All of our roles include the following benefits:
- Remote working with regular face-to-face meetings
- 25 Days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Progression Plan
- Company Events
- Share Options in a high-growth start-up
All of our roles are UK based, and you must legally be able to work in the UK.
To apply for any of these positions, please send an email with a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org