You can create user accounts in several different ways - This article provides information on bulk inviting multiple users via email with an assigned role based on group membership
User creation and role-based access control (RBAC) are performed by Administrators and accessed through SETTINGS (Cog icon) in the top right-hand corner of the screen and then USERS from the left-hand menu.
You will see the following five options - This article provides information on "Bulk Invite Users"
The "Invite Single User" feature is predicated on email integration being completed - See KB article "How to enable Email integration in AppScore"
Guides for Create Single User, Bulk Create Users, Bulk Assign Users and Bulk Invite Users are also available
- Click "Bulk Invite Users", then "Invite New Users via CSV" and "Download User Invite Template"
- Provide the following information for each user account into the import template
- First Name and Last Name of the user
- Email - The email address will be used to login into AppScore
- Passwords must conform to the following standards
- Minimum 8 characters
- Maximum 128 characters
- Passphrases are allowed
- Contains two from the following list
- Contain at least 1 lowercase character
- Contain at least 1 uppercase case character
- Contain at least 1 number
- Contain at least 1 special character
The user will be forced to change their password upon first login
- Assign a role to the user by providing TRUE or FALSE in the appropriate cell as per the example below - See Roles and Definitions in the table "User Roles and Definitions"
- The below sample import template creates two active users with "Power User" for John and "Power User Assigned" for Jane
|Admin User||Full platform-wide rights with no restrictions|
|Power User||This user has full access to all applications and server data and limited access to platform settings.|
|Read and Report Only User (R&R)||This user has read-only access to all applications and server data.|
|Power User Assigned (Power*)||This user has full access to all assigned applications and server data.|
|Default User||This user has view-only access to assigned applications.|
|Technical User||This user role can only see assigned application questions that have been categorised as "technical" and has no visibility of 7Rs recommendations or scoring.|
|Business User||This user role can only see assigned application questions that have been categorised as "business" and has no visibility of 7Rs recommendations or scoring.|
|Application User||This user role can only see assigned application questions that have been categorised as "application" and has no visibility of 7Rs recommendations or scoring.|
For further information on user roles and definitions please refer to the KB article "User Roles and Definitions"
- Import the completed template as per the on-screen instructions
Please note the Guidelines and Rules for importing user data
You have successfully bulk invited AppScore users