You can document application-level interfaces for your businesses internal and external data interchanges - This article provides information on bulk importing application interfaces.
The creation and viewing of application interface information is accessed through the "Technical Gallery" of each application and is available to all users
- On the Applications page click the name of the application that you want to access information on application interfaces
- Click 'Technical Gallery" then "Interfaces", here you can view interface information and create new ones
- You will see the following two options - This article provides information on "Bulk Import Interfaces"
- Click "Bulk Import Interfaces" then "Download Interface Import Template"
- Complete the interface template accordingly
- The below sample import template creates two interfaces, one internal interface with "Cognos" and one external interface with the "Data Warehouse" application.
- Import the completed template as per the on-screen instructions
Please note the Guidelines and Rules for importing user data
Below is an example interface connectivity visualisation showing the application "Astrow" connecting to the imported application interfaces
You have successfully bulk created two new application interfaces