You can select which cloud providers you want to include in your 7Rs assessment - This article provides information on including or excluding cloud providers in your 7Rs assessment.
Changing the cloud providers to be included in your AppScore assessment is performed by Administrators and accessed through SETTINGS (Cog icon) in the top right-hand corner of the screen and then GENERAL from the left-hand menu
AppScore uses the cloud providers technology availability to determine cloud adoption and modernisation routes - There are 4 (four) cloud providers available with the option to include another cloud provider of your choice, these are:-
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - Included by default
- Microsoft Azure - Included by default
- Google Compute Platform (GCP) - Included by default
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) - Included by default
- Alternative Cloud Provider - Optional
Changing the cloud providers to include will reassess all your applications against the possible 7Rs routes
To change the list of providers in your AppScore 7Rs assessment
- Click "Settings", then "General"
- Locate the section "Cloud Providers", then click "Edit"
- Tick or untick the cloud providers to be used , then "Save"
- Provide confirmation of the action
The inclusion of "Other Cloud Provider" requires additional configuration - Please follow this link to find out how to include "Other Cloud Providers" in your assessment
You have successfully included / excluded the cloud providers to be used in your assessment