You can import servers into AppScore from Azure Migrate via API - This article provides information on configuring and importing servers via API.
Configure Azure Active Directory App Registrations
- Navigate to Azure Active Directory
- Click on App Registrations
- Search All Applications for the Application Name and Application (client) ID that is automatically created when Azure Migrate Server Discovery tool is registered into the customer’s Azure subscription.
- On Essentials Blade, click on Client Credentials
- Click on + New client secret
- Enter Description as “AppScore” and Expires as Recommended: 6 months
Setup Access Control on Azure Migrate Resource Group
- Navigate to the Resource Group which the customers Azure Migrate Server Discovery resources are a member
- Click on Access Control (IAM)
- Click on Add role assignment
- Click on Role, search for Owner, then click on Next
- Click on Members, then +Select members
- Select the Application Registration name that is automatically created when Azure Migrate Server Discovery tool is registered into the customer’s Azure subscription. Click on Select then Next.
- Review then click on Review + assign
- Navigate to customer's AppScore portal
- Click on Portfolio, then select Servers
- Click on Import Servers from API
- Click on API Import settings and populate with customer’s Azure Migrate Server Discovery details
Import Servers and Applications
- Select Customer’s Assessment Project, Assessment Project Group and click on the Create application from Assessment Project Group on import
- Validate Applications Created, Servers Created matches the assessment project
To contact AppScore sales or support for any reason at all, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will get back to you. If your issue is urgent, please mark the email as URGENT in the subject line.